Did you know? Fun Fact Friday
Happy TGIF friends. I have decided to add a little fun to the blog today with some fun facts encompassing various topics.
Did you know?
- Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers were all invented by women.
- Peanut butter was the secret behind “Mr. Ed,” TV’s talking horse.
- About 62% of Americans are expected to fire up the old barbeque on Sunday, making this the most popular day of the year for winter grilling.
- One million forest ants could life the engine block of a Mercedes SLK 300
- Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better
- Coca-cola was originally green
- Amount American Airlines saved in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class: $440,000
So, did you know? Which was your favorite?