Fun Fact Friday here at Weigh Your Mind is a way to end the week on a fun note and also educate those who are not aware about a fact. You will find facts encompassing a variety of topics including business, science, life, body, history and more. Are you ready to learn and have fun?
- Disney’s ‘Brave’ musical score was composed by Lanarkshire-born musician and composer Patrick Doyle!
- 6 people a year die from water fountains.
- Today in 1836 – Texas Revolution: Declaration of independence of the Republic of Texas from Mexico.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- One out of ten children in Europe are conceived on an IKEA bed.
- The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.
- First Lady, Eleanor Roosevelt was so convinced the White House was haunted that she kept a vial of holy water on her night stand.
- Ford’s 2011 Explorer launch on Facebook generated a 200% greater return than a Super Bowl ad.
- William Henry Harrison was only President for 31 days before dying of Pnuemonia.
- The human brain is 80% water.
Which was your favorite? Do you have a fact you would like to share? Happy Friday friends!