Fun Fact Friday: 9/30/2011
It’s Friday again and welcome to another week of Fun Fact Friday. Don’t forget to let me know in a comment which fact you find most interesting.
- Singapore means “Lion city”.
- When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
- If you mouth the word “colorful” to someone, it looks like you are saying “I love you”.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- The storage capacity of human brain exceeds 4 Terrabytes.
- In Quitman, Georgia, US, it is illegal for a chicken to cross the road.
- “Goodbye” came from “God bye” which came from “God be with you.”
- If Wal-Mart was classified as a country, it would be the 24th most productive country in the world.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist!
So, which do you find most interesting?
Have a Great Friday!