Welcome everyone to another Friday on the blog. You know what that means. It means its Fun Fact Friday time. As promised, I will be listing 10 interesting fun facts on a wide array of subjects. Enjoy!
- Did you know that the human body produces its own supply of alcohol naturally on a continous basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
- The average cough comes out of your mouth at 60 miles per hour.
- A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- If your skin is laid flat it will cover an area of 18 square feet.
- Termites are the largest producers of farts.
- German soldiers, both heterosexual and homosexual, are allowed to have sex with each other.
- Rain contains vitamin B12.
- Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than valium.
- The average person spends 2 weeks of their life kissing.
- Google rents goats to help cut down the amount of weeds and brush at Google HQ.
I hope you have enjoyed another week of Fun Fact Friday. Don’t forget to let me know in a comment which your favorite is. Join me next week for more fun and interesting facts. Enjoy your Friday.