With the holiday season underway, Loews Hotels & Resorts is giving thanks – and giving back, with “30 Days of Hints & Hacks.” Loews knows hospitality, so for the first time the hotel brand is lending its expertise through a visually-driven social media campaign to make life a little easier pre-, during and – even better – post-holidays.
“Loews team members consistently go the extra mile to ensure guests’ expectations are exceeded and often get asked for hotel tips,” said John Cottrill, EVP of Operations. “We’re excited to share our insider knowledge with guests and the general public alike so they can bring the Loews touch into their own homes all year long.”
For the first 30 days of December, a “hint” or “hack” will be demonstrated and posted on the Loews Hotels & Resorts’ Facebook page. A mix of photos and videos, as well as an accompanying infographic-style calendar available on the Loews Hotels website bring the tips to life in a fun, easy-to-digest way.
Each of the 23 Loews Hotels & Resorts contributed to the “30 Days of Hints & Hacks” effort – including the Florida properties of Loews Don CeSar Hotel, Loews Universal Orlando Resorts and Loews Miami Beach Hotel which shared clever how-tos on:
Loews Don Cesar Hotel
- How to create a last minute centerpiece using items found around your house!
- How to easily remove crayon stains from a wall. Tips from the experts – counselors from Loews Don CeSar’s Kids Camp!
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort
- How to perfectly uncork a bottle and pour the perfect glass of wine
- How to make an easy gingerbread house
- How to clean glass perfectly
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- How to make a bakery-quality cake – Executive Pastry Chef Rene Contee offerings tips on how to make a box mix cake taste fresh from the bakery with hints on icing as well.
- How to make deliciously infused water – Executive Chef Frederic Delaire provides steps on creating refreshing infused water at home, perfect for holiday parties!
Other hints and hacks being featured featured throughout the rest of December include how to pair wine and food, wrapping a present like a pro, keeping sheets bright white and more.
For more information or to arrange your stay, call 1-800-23-LOEWS or visit www.loewshotels.com.